Foundation of High School
Cambodian civic education based on Christian beliefs
1) Raise Christian leaders of the future.
2) Contribute to Cambodian society.
3) Help successful employment.
1) Cambodian regular curriculum
2) Christian education through Bible studies, services, and revival assemblies
3) Focus on English, Korean, and computer education for successful employment
- Foundation: October 21, 2018
- Founding Organization: The Volunteers for Educational Services in Asia
- Location: Ewha Srang High School, Tropeang Thmor village, Srang Commune, Kongpisey District, Kampong Speu Province, CAMBODIA
- School System: The school year starts with every fall on November 1.
- Class: 1 high school class (32 students)