Foundation of Middle School
- Realization of secondary education through an ideal model as a Christian school
- Study of secondary education through field research
- Training of teachers of secondary education
The purpose of our education is to raise global leaders through education based on a Christian worldview. We aim to raise leaders who love God and their neighbors, who have the qualities of a global citizen and the potential to contribute to the betterment of the nation and humanity. Through Christian education, students will develop creative problem-solving capabilities, inherit cultural heritages of Cambodia, and develop personality and creativity.
- Foundation: October 21, 2015
- Founding Organization: The Volunteers for Educational Services in Asia
- Location: Ewha Srang Middle School, Tropeang Thmor village, Srang Commune, Kongpisey District, Kampong Speu Province, CAMBODIA
- School System: The school year starts with every fall on November 1.
- Class: 3 middle school classes (93 students)