Our objective is to actualize well-balanced spiritual, physical, and psychological development in students, influence students through exemplary Christian lives, accomplish missionary work through cooperation between experts, help self-sustaining operations within the regional community, and ultimately contribute to the development of the entire nation.
Basic Strategies of the Mission
- Prioritize value over form in missionary work.
- Put showing over telling in teaching Christian values.
- Make use of your expertise in mutual relationship with the people.
- Material help is as important as spiritual help.
- The mission encompasses not only the specific region but the entire nation.
- Pursue synergy effects through systematic interconnection between experts from various areas.
- Seek cooperation with other organizations, at home and abroad, that share the objectives and/or can supplement our project.
- Help financial self-reliance of the regional mission organization as soon as possible.
- Help self-sustaining and autonomous mission work and operation by the local population.
- Keep in mind that our long-term goal is to expand our mission to neighboring countries including Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar, and Nepal.